This is just a friendly reminder that the DEADLINE to apply for Artscapes is March 21st, 2016, by 5pm.
Spaceworks Tacoma is seeking artists and artist teams from the Pacific Northwest who:
• Can develop a site responsive, temporary, public art display.
• Can successfully and fully activate a public space that is visible 24/7.
• Is an experienced artist seeking a unique location to exhibit artwork.
• Can create an enticing destination-quality visual display for passersby.
Artscapes temporarily places 2-dimensional, 3-dimensional, mural, or multi-media art installations in storefront windows, outdoor spaces, and an outdoor video gallery in the City of Tacoma. The program offers an artist stipend to support the creation of new work and site-specific projects, or the installation of existing work. Since launching in 2010, Spaceworks has commissioned 125 art installations! Click here to view them all.
• Any individual artist or artist team in…
View original post 85 more words