The Slater Museum of Natural History at the University of Puget Sound is presenting Celebrating Art & Science – an Exhibition of Natural History, Science and Art, March 31 – April 6, 2013. Don’t miss this fascinating cross-pollination of disciplines – and the chance to discover one of Tacoma’s hidden gems, the Slater Museum, with its hundreds of bird and mammal specimens. Free admission. For more information: facebook.com/slatermuseum. University of Puget Sound, 1500 N. Warner, Thompson Hall, Room 295.
- Funding for Tacoma Artists – Apply Now!
- Apply by Nov 7 for 2017 Arts Projects funding
- Emerging Artist Workshop – November 5th!
- 2016 Tacoma Studio Tour Preview: Part 9
- Tacoma Arts Commission Volunteers Wanted
- Monday Mixer Focuses on Makers
- 2016 Tacoma Studio Tour Preview: Part 8
- 4 Public Art Opportunities for the Prairie Line Trail