The Slater Museum of Natural History at the University of Puget Sound is presenting Celebrating Art & Science – an Exhibition of Natural History, Science and Art, March 31 – April 6, 2013. Don’t miss this fascinating cross-pollination of disciplines – and the chance to discover one of Tacoma’s hidden gems, the Slater Museum, with its hundreds of bird and mammal specimens. Free admission. For more information: facebook.com/slatermuseum. University of Puget Sound, 1500 N. Warner, Thompson Hall, Room 295.
- 2016 Tacoma Studio Tour Preview: Part 2
- 2016 Tacoma Studio Tour Preview: Part 1
- Flesh and Butter Art Event
- Creative Community Projects in Lincoln
- Nominations sought for 2016 AMOCAT Arts Awards
- Tacoma Arts Month is coming. What do you have planned?
- NEON Art Party: Full Event Program
- Sixth episode of Tacoma’s ‘artTown’ TV show now available