The Slater Museum of Natural History at the University of Puget Sound is presenting Celebrating Art & Science – an Exhibition of Natural History, Science and Art, March 31 – April 6, 2013. Don’t miss this fascinating cross-pollination of disciplines – and the chance to discover one of Tacoma’s hidden gems, the Slater Museum, with its hundreds of bird and mammal specimens. Free admission. For more information: facebook.com/slatermuseum. University of Puget Sound, 1500 N. Warner, Thompson Hall, Room 295.
- 2015 by the numbers
- $5 tix to arts events? Yes, please!
- Reminder: Deadline to Apply to Artscapes March 21st
- An opportunity now for Crafts of the Past
- Artist Trust ‘Pop Up Studio’ at Feast Art Center
- Are you a pluviophile?
- Community Groups Wanted for Tacoma Murals Project
- Mural Artist Roster – Call to Artists