Join Tacoma’s creative conversation and make a difference in the community! Tacoma Art Place(TAP), a non-profit art center in the heart of the revitalized MLK neighborhood, is now accepting nominations for four open board positions. TAP’s mission is to provide access to equipment and training that will allow more people to affordably explore their creativity and artistic ability. We are strongly interested in individuals who would like to make a difference in Tacoma, with a special emphasis on reaching underserved individuals with free or reduced-cost memberships.
Linda Danforth, Founder & President
Deborah Dodson, VP/Treasurer
Steve Dunkelberger, Secretary
Suni Cook Boucher
Tacoma Art Place Board Members commit to the following:
• Attend and actively participate in six (6) meetings per year (approx. 90 minutes each).
• Make a personal contribution and/or help raise funding agreed upon by the Board (current goal is $1,500).
• Attend and participate in at least one committee/work group.
• Our committees are as follows: Programs/Outreach, Marketing/PR, Fundraising/Grants or Admin/Technical.
• Find more information at www.TacomaArtPlace.org