The Slater Museum of Natural History at the University of Puget Sound is presenting Celebrating Art & Science – an Exhibition of Natural History, Science and Art, March 31 – April 6, 2013. Don’t miss this fascinating cross-pollination of disciplines – and the chance to discover one of Tacoma’s hidden gems, the Slater Museum, with its hundreds of bird and mammal specimens. Free admission. For more information: facebook.com/slatermuseum. University of Puget Sound, 1500 N. Warner, Thompson Hall, Room 295.
- Application deadline for 2015 Arts Projects funding this Friday
- Celebrating a new artistic era for the Tacoma Symphony Orchestra
- Metal-Urge Free Community Festival this Sunday!
- 2014 Tacoma Studio Tour Preview: Part 9
- Third episode of Tacoma’s own ‘artTown’ TV show now available
- Tacoma Arts Month Opening Party Tomorrow!
- 2014 Tacoma Studio Tour Preview: Part 8
- 2014 Tacoma Studio Tour Preview: Part 7