You can do it at a trot, you can do it at gallop – however you like to do it, The Tacoma Photographic Society welcomes shutterbugs to apply for the Spring Fair Photo Contest! Did you know that the Puyallup Fair (officially known as the Western Washington Fair) is the largest single attraction held annually in the state of Washington? “The Fair” continually ranks in the top ten largest fairs in the world.
• Entries to this photo competition will be on exhibit at the Spring Fair at the Western Washington Fair Grounds in Puyallup, WA, April 19 – 22, 2012.
• Entry fee is $10 per photo for adults; $3 per photo for youths under 18. Limit of 5 images per photographer. Images may be film or digital; see entry form for details.
• Cash prizes will be awarded. Adult category: Best of Show $100, second place $80, third place $50, plus Merit Awards. Youths (under 18 as of April 1, 2012) will receive prize ribbons and Merit Awards, only.
• Deadline: April 11, 2012.
• Entry form is available on the Tacoma Photographic Society website – just click on the pink tulips: www.tacomaphoto.org